- Beers are brewed using four key ingredients: water, hops, yeast and a cereal such as barley, maize, sorghum or wheat.
- The preparation, brewing and finishing process can be varied to create a variety of beer styles.
- Guinness uses heavily roasted maize or sorghum which is locally sourced and its own distinct yeast,
- Guinness beers should be served chilled.
- Not suitable for people below 18yrs, pregnant women and breastfeeding mums.
- 24 cans per carton
- SKU: GU341GR12242HNAFAMZ
- NAFDAC No.: 01-3567
- Weight (kg): 0.5