Drostdy-Hof is a soft red wine with a distinctive aroma.A medium-bodied red wine with a ruby red appearance and alcohol content of 12.17%. Drostdy-Hof is a blend of abundant ripe fruits with a distinctive aroma. The Claret Select is well balanced, soft and best served at room temperature.
- This medium-bodied red blend has a rich bouquet, with complex berry flavours on the palate.
- The Claret Select is a well-balanced wine that is soft and accessible within a few months after bottling.
- Selected Tinta Barocca, Pinotage and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are sourced from vineyards in the Coastal and Breede River wine regions.
- The soil types vary from deep yellow to weathered granite and are well drained and aerated, allowing deep root penetration.
- The prevailing south-easterly wind keeps the vines cool and disease-free, while simultaneously drying out the soil, causing some stress to the vines to produce lower yields of high quality grapes.
- Drink responsibly
- Not for kids below 18 years of age
- Dispose empty bottles responsibly
- Store in a cool place
- SKU: BR313DB06S5M0NAFAMZ
- Color: Na
- Main Material: Alcohol
- Model: Drostdy hof red wine
- Production Country: Chile
- Weight (kg): 0.3